The Track button lets you build up your re-targeting audience and provides fans with an easy way to follow you on Bandsintown and be notified as soon as you announce a show in their area or post a message. It's customizable, it's free and it only takes a few minutes to set up: make sure to add yours to your website.
To add one to your website, follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Copy the code
Copy this snippet of code in your favorite text editor application, so you can customize it to your artist:
<iframe src="https://www.bandsintown.com/artist/YOUR_ARTIST/track_button?size=small&display_tracker_count=true&text_color=%23FFFFFF&background_color=%2300B4B3&hover_color=%2300908f" height="25" width="165" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden"; allowtransparency="true" ></iframe>
2. Customize it
First make sure to replace YOUR_ARTIST by your actual artist name.
Then decide if you prefer a small or a large Track button:
- if you prefer a large one, replace size=small by size=large and height="25" by height="32"
- if you prefer a small one, leave the code as-is
Determine if you want your Track button to display your tracker count:
- if you want to hide the tracker count, replace display_tracker_count=true by display_tracker_count=false
- if you want to show it, leave the code as-is
Finally, customize the color of your Track button:
- to customize the text color, modify text_color=%23FFFFFF to your preferred color code
- to customize the background color, modify background_color=%2300B4B3 to your preferred color code
When you're done, make sure to save your code customized snippet somewhere so you don't have to re-do it again in case you lose it.
3. Publish it
When ready, copy and paste it on your website where you intend to display the Track button. It can be placed anywhere, but we recommend two areas where it's most effective:
- the header or footer of all your pages, next to the other social media icons, as fans are used to expecting them and having quick access to their favorite platforms from there
- the page where you display all your dates, just above or below the list of events, so fans easily can get the connection
Now watch as your tracker count grows naturally, thanks to the visits you get on your website!
create your own track button
Want to get a little more hands on? Copy the code below, replace YOUR_ARTIST by your artist name, and replace YOUR_IMAGE_URL by the image file of a Bandsintown logo or another image of your preference to fit your website's style.
<a href="http://www.bandsintown.com/track/YOUR_ARTIST"><img src="YOUR_IMAGE_URL" alt="Track YOUR_ARTIST on Bandsintown"></a>
Check our Help Center if you need help.