With Bandsintown, you can use our Event Upload capability to instantaneously add multiple events to your artist page at once.
Please note as of August 6th, 2019, our Upload functionality uses a new template. Be sure to download this new version and review the updated requirements below before submitting your events for upload.
If you have any questions or if you're running into issues, please email us at ArtistSupport@bandsintown.com
Fill it out with your data, one row per event and per artist. Make sure to follow the Field Requirements below for each item listed. Fields with an asterisk are required.
Drag and drop your updated file on Bandsintown, click on Upload if you want your events announced immediately (or at the date and time specified in your file), or click on Upload as draft if you want to review them first.
- Venue*: name of the venue.
- Country*: country of the venue.
- Address: street address of the venue.
- City*: city of the venue.
- Region*: 2-letter state/province code (mandatory for US or Canada) or name of the region (optional for other countries).
- Postal Code*: postal code of the venue.
- Date*: date of the event. Use the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- Time*: time of the event. Use a 24-hour clock (HH:MM). For example, use 21:30 instead of 9:30 PM. Time will default to 19:00 if left empty or invalid.
- Duration: duration of the event expressed in hours and minutes. For example 2h 30m.
- Ticket Link: link to the ticket seller. Use the complete link (URL-shorteners such as bit.ly are not supported).
- Ticket Type: label displayed next to the ticket link. Must be one of the following: Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free, Sold Out. Will default to "Tickets" if left empty or invalid.
- Ticket Link 2: secondary link to the ticket seller. Use the complete link (URL-shorteners such as bit.ly are not supported).
- Ticket Type 2: label displayed next to the secondary ticket link. Must be one of the following: Presale, VIP, Free, Sold Out.
- On-Sale Date: date on which the event tickets will go on sale. Use the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- On-Sale Time: time on which the tickets of the event will go on sale. Use a 24-hour clock (HH:MM). For example, use 15:30 instead of 3:30 PM.
- Lineup: name of the other artists in the lineup for the event; separated by comma.
- Event Name: name of the event.
- Description: description of the event; can be used for any additional information.
- Scheduled date: date on which event will be published. Use the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- Scheduled time: time on which event will be published. Use a 24-hour clock (HH:MM). For example, use 15:30 instead of 3:30 PM.
- Timezone: The format for timezone is: Country/City_Name. See a full list of valid timezones here.
Check our Help Center if you need help.