If you are looking to add multiple dates to your Bandsintown artist listings you've come to the right place. Please read the steps below and send any questions to email@example.com.
2. Fill out the spreadsheet with the specific information for your shows.
3. Make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Use the date format MM/DD/YYYY.
- Use a 24 hour clock time format (i.e. 21:00). If the time is left blank or the format is incorrect, the event time will automatically default to 7:00 PM / 19:00.
- Only include 1 band name per row even if multiple bands are playing. If multiple bands are playing, separate each event into different rows with the other details remaining the same (date, venue, etc).
- Enter the band name exactly as it is listed on the artist’s Bandsintown page.
- Only include the name of the venue in the Venue column. Any event name such as "An Evening With (band name)" or other type of descriptive content can be put in the Description section.
- Use the 2 character Country Code (ISO CODE) for the Country column, you can find the list at ISO codes on wikipedia
- You can signal a canceled event by writing "Yes" in the Canceled column.
- If you wish to edit an existing event, you may edit the date by marking the event as canceled and adding the correct event in a new row. You may edit the country, state, city, and venue columns in the same way. You may edit or add a description or ticket URL by using the same data plus the description or ticket URL and resubmitting the spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Past dates cannot be imported with the bulk upload method. If you want to add past dates, they must be added manually in Bandsintown Manager.
- Do not add additional columns to the spreadsheet - they need to be as they are displayed in the template for the import to work properly.
4. Once everything is completed, save the file type as .xls (note: not .xlsx) and send it to us at email@example.com.
NOTE: Our bulk uploader is automatic. If you do not want your events to be announced to fans immediately, make sure your auto approve settings are set to OFF so that the events are imported as "pending".