1. Download template
Download this template.
Fill it out with your data, one row per event and per artist. Make sure to follow the field requirements for each item mentioned below.
Upload the file on Bandsintown Manager, click on Submit and review your data before clicking on Publish. Your events will be published right away. If you prefer to review them later, you can always click on Save as Draft. If you want to delay the announcement to your fans, you can select Schedule for Later.
- Date: Date of the event. Use the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- Time: Time of the event. Use a 24-hour clock (HH:MM). For example, use 21:30 instead of 9:30 PM. Time will default to 19:00 if left empty or invalid.
- Venue: Name of the venue.
- City: Name of the city.
- Country or State: 2-letter state code (for US only) or name of the country.
- Address: Street address of the venue.
- Event Name: Name of the event (optional).
- Description: Description of the event; can be used for any additional information.
- Lineup: Name of the other artists in the lineup for the event; separated by comma.
- Ticket Link: Link to the ticket seller. Use the complete link (URL-shorteners such as bit.ly are not supported).
- Ticket Type: Label displayed next to the ticket link. Must be one of the following: Tickets, Presale, VIP, Free, Sold Out. Will default to "Tickets" if left empty or invalid.
- Secondary Ticket Link: Secondary link to the ticket seller. Use the complete link (URL-shorteners such as bit.ly are not supported).
- Secondary Ticket Type: Label displayed next to the secondary ticket link. Must be one of the following: Presale, VIP, Free, Sold Out.
- On-Sale Date: Date on which the event tickets will go on sale. Use the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- On-Sale Time: Time on which the tickets of the event will go on sale. Use a 24-hour clock (HH:MM). For example, use 15:30 instead of 3:30 PM.
- Duration: Duration of the event expressed in hours and minutes. For example 2h 30m.
Check our Help Center if you need help.