New Social Posts & Features for Artists
We’re excited to announce new additions to Bandsintown this week — “Just Announced” and “Were you there?” posts.
Also by popular demand, we have introduced new management options that allow you to pick and choose what Social Posts go out. Only want to use “Day Before” and “Week Before” posts? No problem. “Just Announced”, “On Sale Date”, and “Played”? That’s cool too. Feel free to mix and match to your liking.
Read on to find out more, and as always, we’ll be listening for your feedback.
New Types of Targeted Event Posts
- Posted when a new event is created
- Non-geo-targeted by default
- Posted after the show so that fans who attended can add to their timeline
New Management Options
- Pick and choose which targeted posts go out & which do not
- Change text that goes out with each type of post