Announce your tour and events on Instagram and other social networks with our new Events Landing Page
Convert Instagram Story Links into ticket sales with Bandsintown’s new Events Landing Page, your own unique and auto-generated short URL pointing to your upcoming events. Share it on Instagram swipe-up, Facebook and Twitter posts, and anywhere you want to promote pre-sales, on-sales, and VIP tickets.
Ready to start sharing the link to your Events Landing Page?
Bandsintown’s Events Landing Pages are as easy to use as copy-and-pasting. Simply head to Bandsintown Manager, visit the “Events” panel and find your Upcoming Events. Click “Share” to grab your own short URL, copy it, and paste it into Instagram Story swipe-up Links, Twitter, and Facebook posts or any other social media.
Things to know:
- Your Events Landing Page can be used on Verified or Business Accounts in Instagram Swipe up, but can live in any Instagram profile bio
- Your Events Landing Page short URL will not change, so feel free to re-use it whenever you want to promote more events
- The content on your Events Landing Page is dynamic and will display any and all events that are listed under “Upcoming Events” in your Bandsintown Manager account
- When you have no upcoming event, your Events Landing Page will still invite your fans to track you on Bandsintown so you can re-target them with posts to trackers
- Looking for analytics on the performance of your Events Landing Page? Go to Insights on Bandsintown Manager to review ticket clicks and RSVPs overall, or view the native analytics of your social posts on their respective platforms.
Stay tuned right here on the biz blog for more future updates to this product! Need help or want to tell us how much you love Bandsintown Events Landing Pages? Contact support here.