What is this about?
Bandsintown Backstage is our exclusive community for artists, managers and music industry professionals who want to share feedback, get insights, and learn about the best practices of online tour promotion on the Bandsintown platform.
What CAN I EXPECT?
As a valued user of Bandsintown products, you are maybe familiar with the different channels we already offered to assist you in your experience of our products:
- our feature description pages explaining the whys and hows of our tools (use the drop-down menu in the navigation bar for options)
- our online Help Center covering a range of frequently asked questions
- our Status Page to check for incidents or downtime and subscribe to updates
- our Customer Support (email@example.com), available every weekday
- our Ideas Portal, to submit your suggestions of new features or improvements and track their status
With business moving fast, in order to keep a close relationship with you and help you get the most out of our products, we have created Bandsintown Backstage as a private group for our music professional user comunity, and dedicated to real-time exchanges. What's in it for you?
- pro tips and best practices
- real-world use cases
- monthly webinars (topics and schedule to be added here, come back soon for details)
- exclusive surveys
- advice and assistance to address your challenges
WHO CAN JOIN?
If you're serious about tour promotion and want to learn more about Bandsintown products, you're welcome to join Bandsintown Backstage! To request your access to the group, make sure to meet at least one of the following conditions:
How do I join?
Once you meet one of the conditions above, go to fb.com/groups/bandsintown.backstage and click on the +Join Group button. You will need to provide information so we can confirm you are eligible. Please allow a 48h delay for us to process your request.
If you have any question, please contact Artist Support.